Cnr Butler Boulevard and Exmouth Drive
Butler WA 6036
Woolworths Trading hours:
|Monday – Friday:||8am – 9pm|
|Saturday:||8am – 5pm|
|Sunday:||11am – 5pm|
Butler Train Station is located on Exmouth Drive, Butler approximately 50 metres from Butler Central.
Butler Train Station services the Joondalup Line — For station details and facilities/services available at the station, go to this page.
For Timetable information, please go to this page.
The nearest bus stop to Butler Central is located at Butler Train Station.
For Bus Services and Bus Network map, please visit the Transperth website.
From Perth CBD:
- Head north on the Mitchell Freeway
- Take the ramp to Hester Avenue Exit, Neerabup
- Veer left onto Hester Av, Clarkson after ramp
- At the roundabout take the 3rd exit onto Connolly Dr, Clarkson
- At the roundabout takes the 2nd onto Connolly Dr, Merriwa
- Follow through to Exmouth Dr
- Turn left on Butler Boulevard to Butler Central
Parking is available for over 400 vehicles with the access on Butler Boulevard including disabled and Parents with Prams parking.
Parking is free of charge.
Pedestrians can access Butler Central via:
- Butler Boulevard
- Amenities — The disabled amenities are located adjacent to the centre amenities.
- Parking — Disabled parking is located in the western carpark adjacent to the entry of the centre.
The Parents Room is located on down the amenities corridor. Parents Room includes:
- Feeding Area
- Change tables
- Sliding door entry
There is a taxi rank located at Butler Train station – approximately 50 metres from Butler Central.
Bike racks are located at various locations around the entire centre.